Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
BY PhD Nutrition
Makes: 10 slices
- 250g Ripe Banana, mashed
- 100g Jumbo Oats
- 100g Coconut Flour
- 40g Bournville Cocoa powder
- 40g PhD Salted Caramel Smart Protein™ powder
- 40g Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- 100g Bournville Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 150ml Water
Prep: 5 mins › Bake: 35 mins › Ready: 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Toss and combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, minus the dark chocolate pieces.
- Stir in the dark chocolate pieces and pour he batter into a lined bread baking tin.
- Bake for 35/40 mins and let cool completely (around 1 hour).
- Optional, decorate with slices of banana.
- Protein 9g
- Carbs 21g
- Fats 6g
- Calories 199