Improve your body composition with Conjugated Linoleic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is an omega -6 (Polyunsaturated) fatty acid that is found in some foods, such as beef, dairy, and vegetable oils.
Some evidence suggests that supplementing with CLA may help:
- Reduce body fat
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Enhance blood lipid profiles
- Decrease blood sugar levels
- Stimulate bone mineralization
- Modulate the immune system
- Increase lean body mass
Furthermore, CLA expresses cardioprotective, anticancer and anti-thrombogenic properties.
There are no reviews yet.