BCAA 5000 is NutraBio’s anabolic matrix that combines the powerful muscle regenerating benefits of BCAAs. Collectively made up of leucine, isoleucine, and valine. BCAAs are known as EAAs because the human body cannot produce them, they must be consumed daily. Independently, each BCAA plays an important role. However, it is their synergistic combination that produces one of the most important processes in muscle building/recovery.
Athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike know the vital role BCAAs play in helping them achieve their training goals.
Above all, here are the Top 10 reasons why BCAAs should be a part of your supplement regimen.
- Ignite muscle protein synthesis
- Assist in maintaining an anabolic (muscle building) environment
- Support lean mass growth
- Increase muscle strength
- Increase fat loss
- Improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity
- Increase endurance performance
- May decrease post-exercise soreness
- Assist in maintaining lean muscle mass during periods of calorie restriction
- Blunt muscle fatigue