What is PhD VMX2®?
PhD VMX2®, ultra-concentrated, super-strength matrix of performance boosting ingredients, represents the ultimate evolution in pre-workout nutrition. VMX2® is so concentrated, we have even left all colouring out, in order to fit in the necessary active ingredients to ensure an even greater pre-workout experience. This advanced, high-powered formula contains only serious ingredients such as Beta Alanine, Peptide bonded L-Arginine, the Nitrate-rich Beta Vulgaris, the patented Creatine Monohydrate “Creapure®” and a full strength Vitamin B matrix, to provide you with the catalyst to increase your training intensity, strength and delay fatigue and tiredness.
VMX2® contains just 1.2g of carbohydrates per serving and less than 0.5g of added dextrose, to ensure it is suitable for athletes on a low carbohydrate diet seeking only the leanest of muscle gains. Prime your muscles for growth realisation by using VMX2® before every intense exercise session.
Who is VMX2® suitable for?
- Body builders lifting heavy weights for repeated working sets
- Power lifters seeking an increase in explosive strength
- Any athlete looking to improve performance during exercise
- Team sport participants seeking short burst strength and match endurance
- HIgh caffeine content. 225mg per 10g daily serving.Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast feeding women
How to take VMX2®
Add 1 scoop (10g) to 300ml of ice cold water and shake for 10 seconds.
TASTE TIP Why not try a VMX2® ice lolly during summer? Add the recommended serving to a lolly mould and leave to freeze before enjoying a refreshing pre workout boost.
Use VMX2® 15-30 minutes before intense exercise. Due to the ultra concentrated formula within this product, use only before intense exercise and do not exceed one serving per day.